Brighton Steiner School offers education to children from 0 to 16 years old. We welcome all enquiries and endeavour to meet each individual request in an open, honest and informative manner.
Brighton Steiner School operates a socially inclusive admissions policy that does not select children on the grounds of gender, ability, race or religion. The school considers all children as having individual needs and aims to meet those needs in the best way possible, taking into consideration the child’s age, developmental stage and other circumstances.
Our recommended Admissions Procedure is as follows:
- Take the opportunity to visit the school on an Open Day or Wednesday morning School Tour.
- Complete and return an Application Form. Application forms can be completed online here, or you can download printable application forms if you wish. Please contact our Admissions Coordinator via reception on 01273 386300 or email email@example.com with any queries. Fully completed forms can be faxed to +44 (0)1273 386313, or sent by post to:
Brighton Steiner School
3. Attend a meeting with your child and the class teacher to ascertain your child’s individual needs in relation to their schooling experience and expectation. There is an opportunity to also make an appointment to discuss financial contributions with the Administrator, if necessary.
4. Attend an Insight Week (not offered to Early Years applicants) to experience the education and schooling environment before making the final decision to proceed towards enrolment.
5. After general consideration between school, parents and pupil, an offer of place is granted or refused.
6. Once all questions and concerns are satisfied and the offer of a place is accepted, formal registration takes place. Parents are required to sign a contract with the school, which outlines the conditions of entry and their responsibilities to the school, including providing one term’s notice of withdrawal. By signing this agreement parents signify their agreement to these conditions.
To discuss the admissions procedure further contact the Admissions Coordinator (see step 2), or for Parent and Child or Baby groups, please call Reception on 01273 386300 (ext 2). Parent and Child group sessions are £12, Parent & Baby £8, each invoiced termly in advance. No deposit is payable.